Am J Clin Nutr. 2016 Nov 2. pii: ajcn137075. [Epub ahead of print]
- 1Department of Food Science and Nutrition, University of Minnesota, St. Paul, MN.
- 2Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences, University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute, Pittsburgh, PA.
- 3Department of Epidemiology, Graduate School of Public Health, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA; and.
- 4Department of Preventive Medicine, University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA.
- 5Department of Food Science and Nutrition, University of Minnesota, St. Paul, MN; email@example.com.
CONCLUSION:Supplementation with GTE significantly reduced circulating TC and LDL-cholesterol concentrations, especially in those with elevated baseline TC concentrations. This trial was registered at clinicaltrials.gov as NCT00917735.
© 2016 American Society for Nutrition.