Zoonoses Public Health. 2016 Nov 22. doi: 10.1111/zph.12315. [Epub ahead of print]
O'Connor AM1, Sargeant JM2,3, Dohoo IR4, Erb HN5, Cevallos M6, Egger M6, Ersbøll AK7, Martin SW3, Nielsen LR8, Pearl DL3, Pfeiffer DU9, Sanchez J10, Torrence ME11, Vigre H12, Waldner C13, Ward MP14.
- 1Department of Veterinary Diagnostic and Production Animal Medicine, Iowa State University, Ames, IA, USA.
- 2Centre for Public Health and Zoonoses, University of Guelph, Guelph, ON, Canada.
- 3Department of Population Medicine, Ontario Veterinary College, Guelph, ON, Canada.
- 4Centre for Veterinary Epidemiological Research, University of Prince Edward Island, Charlottetown, PEI, Canada.
- 5Department of Population Medicine and Diagnostic Sciences, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, USA.
- 6Institute of Social and Preventive Medicine, University of Bern, Bern, Switzerland.
- 7National Institute of Public Health, University of Southern Denmark, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- 8Section for Animal Welfare and Disease Control, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- 9Department of Production and Population Health, Royal Veterinary College, London, UK.
- 10Department of Health Management, University of Prince Edward Island, Charlottetown, PEI, Canada.
- 11Food and Drug Administration, Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition, College Park, MD, USA.
- 12National Food Institute, Technical University of Denmark, Lyngby, Denmark.
- 13Department of Large Animal Clinical Sciences, Western College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, SK, Canada.
- 14Faculty of Veterinary Science, The University of Sydney, Sydney, NSW, Australia.
© 2016 The Authors. Zoonoses and Public Health published by Blackwell Verlag GmbH.