twitter

Friday 18 August 2017

RIP Elmo Bridgewater DVM ? - 2017

Dr B funeral is Tuesday 22 August at 2 pm in Cunupia Anglican Church. Dr Bridgewater or Dr. Bridge was the person who took Karla, Tisha and I hunting to gather the data in the paper below. The last time I went by myself with Dr. Bridge and I was late because I could not get a taxi or a ride and I had to walk and even then I did not have a mobile phone to let him know. When we got to the location the hunters were taking down the camp and they were also vexed that I was late. I walked around in the forest a bit and somehow picked exactly the correct plants that they had described using and they nodded and said yes when I showed them the plants. They relaxed a bit after that and then we probably had some rum and went home. For the paper below I made up Bridge's email address and I'm not sure if he ever validated it. Medicinal and ethnoveterinary remedies of hunters in Trinidad Cheryl Lans Email author, Tisha Harper, Karla Georges and Elmo Bridgewater BMC Complementary and Alternative MedicineThe official journal of the International Society for Complementary Medicine Research (ISCMR)20011:10 https://doi.org/10.1186/1472-6882-1-10© Lans et al; licensee BioMed Central Ltd. 2001 Received: 23 August 2001Accepted: 30 November 2001Published: 30 November 2001