DescriptionWe are seeking a researcher with proven experience in the preparation of successful project proposals under FP6, FP7 and/or H2020 programmes in the field of forestry/environment. The candidates will:
• Peer-review the project proposal and make a mock evaluation according to specific requirements of the call.
• Revise and proof-read the proposal.
• Ensure the consistency of the whole proposal, revising and editing all its sections.
Nr of positions available : 1
Research FieldsEnvironmental science - Natural resources management
Career StageExperienced researcher or 4-10 yrs (Post-Doc)
Research ProfilesRecognised Researcher (R2)
- 1500 Euro scholarship (negotiable according to the experience of the candidate) plus travel and accommodation expenses.
Comment/web site for additional job detailsSend CV, a motivation letter (one page maximum) and the contacts of two reference researchers, via e-mail before May10th 2015 to:email@example.com(CTFC), Solsona, Spain.
|Language Level||Mother Tongue|
|•English native or English as mother tongue. |
• Previous experience in international project writing (and management).
•Expertise in forestry, agriculture or environmental sciences.