The Radcliffe Department of Medicine
The Radcliffe Department of Medicine at the University of Oxford is a large multi-disciplinary Department that links high quality basic biological science with medical applications. In the recent Research Exercise Framework (REF) the University of Oxford ranked top for the overall quality of our submissions in Clinical Medicine.
The department has internationally renowned programmes in a broad spectrum of sciences related to medicine, including:
- Cardiovascular Medicine
- Diabetes, Endocrinology & Metabolism
- Genes, Genetics & Genomics
- Haematology & Pathology
- Regenerative Medicine & Stem Cells
- Acute Stroke
Students are full members of the University of Oxford, have their College and University fees paid (home/EU or overseas) and receive a generous stipend of £18,000/annum. These awards allow students to carry out research in a single laboratory for the full 4 years.
Further details on the application process and the wide range of projects are available on the RDM website. Individual supervisors can also be contacted by email about their projects.
- The closing date for applications is 12 noon (midday) on 8th January 2016
- Interviews will take place on 27th & 28th January 2016
- Offers will be made in early February 2016